Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thankful Thursday


Today I am thankful....

  • for Ashley's new school intervener and BFF, Mary Beth!

  • for my beautiful blooming camellia and forsythia bushes. Mother Nature has begun her Spring show.

  • for cilantro. I just discovered its unique flavor about a year ago, and it is now my favorite herb.

  • for days, like today, when I make it all the way to work without having to stop for one red light.

  • that everyone in my family seems to finally be recovered from the colds/flu that have plagued us for several weeks

  • for the Biore face cleansing cloths my friend, Lynnette, recommended for Ashley. They have a wonderful fresh scent and work so much better than the eye-burning soap on a washcloth method.

  • for the snowy white blooms covering the hundreds of Bradford Pear trees that dot my hometown

  • for Boston Creme pie

  • that I am finally being allowed to hire an assistant at work

  • for fresh strawberries in my morning oatmeal each day

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

1) Can I have an assistant at work too? Please?
2) Thanks for the tip about the Biore cloths... I'm going to have to look into those for myself.

Ashley's Mom said...

Michele, I added a link to my post for the biore cloths.

Casdok said...

Great that you are getting an assistant!

mommy~dearest said...

What a beautiful picture!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful list.