Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Special Exposure Wednesday

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, November is National Adoption Month. For today's Special Exposure Wednesday, I wanted to share pictures of some of the children that are waiting for a family and a home. Search your hearts and decide if you can make their dreams come true.

For more pictures and information on children from across the United States, visit www.adoptuskids.org.








Also make sure to visit 5 Minutes For Special Needs for more Special Exposure Wednesday shots!

Today I am thankful for the joy I see in all my children's eyes.

2 comments:

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

What a great way to spread awareness about the many children in need of families!

Alison said...

Gorgeous children - I hope they find loving families to adopt them.