Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Thankful Thursday


If you read yesterday's post, you know that coming up with a list of 10 things for which I am thankful is going to be difficult this week. But, I'm going to start the list and see where it takes me...

This week I am thankful...

  • That it is no longer Monday

  • That Ashley has an infection in each ear. I know that sounds strange but at least now I know why she has been *difficult* all week

  • For antibiotics that cure an ear infection, even two ear infections, very quickly

  • For the beautiful bright yellow leaves falling from the tree in my front yard. Several leaves have even stuck themselves to my windows - Mother Nature's version of window clings

  • For Edy's peanut butter cup ice cream at the end of a particularly difficult day

  • For Amy and her friend Sara and the portable wheelchair ramp they are building for my house

  • That when I had to replace my hot water heater last year, I chose a really large one. Even with four teenagers in the house, there is still enough hot water for me to soak in the tub.

  • That my four teenagers actually take daily showers

  • That all the good (i.e., chocolate) Halloween candy is finally gone. I just don't handle temptation well

  • That this week's list is done!

No comments: