Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thankful Thursday


Today I am thankful...

  • that Amy (pictured to the right) is back from vacation!

  • that the peppers and tomatoes in my garden are almost ready to pick

  • that Amy is back from vacation!

  • for old friends who call out of the blue and brighten a blah day

  • that Amy is back from vacation!

  • for the new blogging friends I have met through my writing at 5 Minutes For Special Needs

  • that Amy is back from vacation!

  • for the rare cool summer night when I can open my bedroom windows and smell the honeysuckle

  • that Amy is back from vacation!

  • that demolition starts this coming Monday for my bathroom remodel


Oh, and did I say I was thankful that Amy is back from vacation???? We are all, and especially Ashley, very very happy now!

3 comments:

mommy~dearest said...

I'm just going to make a haphazard guess that you're happy Amy's back from vacation??? :)

Michelle Morgan-Coole said...

I think you might have forgot to mention something ... like maybe Any being back from vacation? :D

Maddy said...

Ahh, yes indeed, very pleased indeed.
Best wishes