Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thankful Thursday


On this cool, rainy day, I am thankful...

  • for big umbrellas

  • for homemade chicken soup

  • for Puffs tissues with lotion. I've got a sinus infection and these things are wonderful

  • that Dancing With the Stars is back on TV and that Maks is one of the professional dancers

  • for the three straight hours of sleep I got last night. Ashley's Melatonin may be starting to work!

  • that tomorrow is opening day for the movie Nights In Rodanthe. I love Richard Gere and Rodanthe (Outer Banks of North Carolina) is one of my favorite places in the world!

  • for the emails I got from Ashley's birthmother this past week

  • that hot cocoa season is right around the corner

  • for curbside recycling

  • for the help that my friend, Jackie, provided this week for our Dreamcatchers Family Support Group

3 comments:

Amazing_Grace said...

It sometimes takes awhile for that Melatonin. Good luck!

((hugs))

Diane J Standiford said...

For Grey's Anatomy TWO HOUR show tonight. (Feeling very shallow)

Anonymous said...

Melatonin is the best. Works great for M and I have used it some as well. No grogginess the next day. I hope it does help Ashley. You need your sleep.