Monday, February 2, 2009

Be a Good Boy and Bring Mrs. Smith a Fresh One


As the parent of three children with significant disabilities, I have experienced those moments when adult beverages call to me. I imagine that for teachers of children with significant disabilities, the challenges faced each school day, both with educating the children and dealing with often difficult administrative rules, can also present the siren call of alcohol's numbing effects.

But, is it necessary to heed that call during the work day when those children's eduation and lives are in that teacher's hands. I think not....

Teacher Drunk On School Grounds

1 comment:

Amazing_Grace said...

Oh, my! I wonder where she hid the bottle. I hope she gets help soon and the school hires a new special education teacher.

Won't she get fired for this? She should!