Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday


Today I am thankful...

  • for antibiotics. I've had a sinus infection and after three days of the magic pills, I am feeling almost normal again

  • for a dinner of homemade meatloaf and mashed potatoes

  • that I appeared to be an average student at this week's advanced sign language class, not the clueless one that I have been looking like

  • that my son, Chip, got his second college acceptance letter this week - to Virginia Commonwealth University

  • that some of Ashley's artwork is being displayed at one of our local malls. I'll try to get some pictures and post them here...

  • for all my Spring plants poking their heads up through the soil

  • that Dancing With The Stars, and most especially Maks, is back on TV

  • for the pile of books I got from the library last weekend. Getting new books to read always feels like Christmas to me

  • that Ashley only got up three times last night

  • for the people who don't laugh at me when I say I am considering adding another child to my family

1 comment:

Michelle Morgan-Coole said...

LOL Oh, trust me, you're definitely crazy.
But in a completely good sort of way, I think. ;-)