Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Today I am thankful for many things, including all the friends I have made here in blogland.

I've never met most of you in person, but I feel like we are neighbors who get together each day for coffee and a chat.

This technology which allows us to make friends far and wide, friends that in the past we would never have crossed paths with, is so important to me. You are all a source of support and inspiration, and I can't imagine my life without you all.

Enjoy your families, your feasts, or anything else that makes this day special for you. And if any of you want to share a slice of pumpkin pie, come on by :)

5 comments:

Terri said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you!!!

Janet said...

Happy Thanksgiving :-)

I too am thankful for the internet friends I have made.

Corrie Howe said...

Thank you, I will stop by for a piece of your pumpkin pie, I hear it is delicious.

Nina Diane said...

it's so true...our bloggy friends are such great support. Happy Thanksgiving!

Marie said...

Is the pie all gone already? LOL
Happy Belated Thanksgiving to you too.
The internet is a fab thing!