Friday, September 3, 2010

A Good Day


Today was a good day...

Ronnie had his weekly post-surgery follow-up appointment with the urologist. He is doing really well, and we won't have another appointment for six whole weeks!

I finally received the correct feeding bags from my new medical supply company.

Ashley and I took a short nap this afternoon.

The high school bus driver for the upcoming school year called, and he will pick Ashley and Ronnie up at 7:52 am - which will work out perfectly for me to get to work on time.

I had a wonderful Cobb salad for dinner.

I booked the vacation home on the Outer Banks of North Carolina that we will travel to over Winter Break from school.

I don't have to iron clothes because I don't have to go into the office tomorrow.

Big Brother is on TV tonight and then I will be able to read for about an hour before calling it a night.

Nothing really eventful - but a good day, nonetheless.

Happy Friday, everyone!!

No comments: