Thursday, May 6, 2010

Denise Comes Home

I brought Denise home yesterday. She is 10 years old and is quite the character. I think she will fit into this family very well!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No, I didn't adopt another child. Denise is our new (used) van!

Back in March I wrote about the wonderful deal I was getting on a used van. The Tate family, truly special people, made it possible for me to have a van for transporting Ronnie. I've named the van Denise after my social worker. Denise - the social worker not the van - was instrumental in getting our local newspaper to do a story on Ronnie's homecoming, and that is what precipitated the offer of Denise - the van not the social worker.

So, say hello to Denise the van:






1 comment:

Jess said...

Welcome, Denise!

Rowbert says hi.

~Jess