Today, this bright, sunny but very windy spring day, I am thankful...
- for the very courteous and helpful employee at Target last weekend who just happened to have cerebral palsy. And I am thankful that Target hired him.
- for "everything" bagels from Panera Bread Company
- for boys named Audin who like girls named Amy!
- when Amy sends me pictures of Ashley to my cell phone. They are my window to her world when I am not around.
- that I will get to visit with my friend, Sharon, her mom, Janice, and her handsome son, Dustin, tomorrow when Dustin comes to the Medical College of Virginia for dental surgery
- that my son, Chip, has loaded up my IPod with some great music
- that next week is Spring Break from school and I can get my boys to do some of the bigger chores around the house (This is probably not on their Thankful Thursday list!)
- for Marla, my new blogland friend, and her willingness to share her daughter's story
- that soon I will till my vegetable garden and start planting. Right now, the thought of a home-grown tomato is making my mouth water
- that the birds are starting to gather nesting material. I hope that one will build a nest in my porch wreath again this year
p.s. Happy Birthday, Mr. Rogers!