I've done some really dumb things in my life, but I've also done some really smart things. Here's a short list of my smart things:
- I bought carpet which is the color of dirt for my whole house.
- I taught and required my kids to begin doing their own laundry at the age of 12.
- I put lots of mulched areas in my yard - so much less mowing.
- I gave up accounting for my job in the computer industry.
- I got out of an abusive marriage right after the birth of my first child.
- I took both my school district and my state's Medicaid office to court - and won
And now just to balance that list out a bit, here's one really dumb thing I've done recently:
- I bought a car with an off-white interior.
So how about you? What are some of the smart things you have done in life?