Friday, February 18, 2011

Good News Friday


(picture by Matt Kohashi/Gallaudet University Athletics)

Once again, I am thrilled that it is Friday! AND....this is a long weekend because of President's Day on Monday. The weather is beautiful, we are all finally well, and I can't ask for much more than that!

First some personal good news - I have finally saved up enough money to order Ronnie a specialized basketball wheelchair! The order has been placed, and in about 5 weeks, I plan to surprise him at basketball practice! Don't anyone tell him and spoil the surprise!

Here are a couple of other good news story from the week. Enjoy and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Deaf Team's Standout Season Draws Cheers

Mental Health Awareness and Civility Promoted by a Very Unlikely Source

No comments: