Friday, December 20, 2013

Stories - The Good, The Informative, and the Very, Very Bad

I've run across several stories of interest this week and thought I would share them with you. One will teach you something - one may make you as angry as it did me - and one will show what is possible if we all care and work together.

And one other note - I am finally getting some time off from my very stressful job for the next two weeks. I plan to 'unplug' as much as possible, and spend my time enjoying life with my children. I may not blog much until after the first of the year, but I can guarantee that I will be well-rested, happier, and in a better frame of mind when I do come back! I hope you all enjoy your holiday celebrations, and I wish for you in the New Year all that you dream of!

*************************

iOS7 (iPhone) assistive features for those who have disabilities

21st Century eugenics

Place Matters

*************************

And finally, I wanted to share my all-time favorite Christmas song with you. So many people have recorded it, and I have loved every one. Happy holidays!!

No comments: