Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thankful Thursday


Today I am thankful...

  • For my glove mittens – gloves and mittens all in one. They keep my fingers toasty but still allow for some fine motor control for things like throwing quarters in the toll collector.

  • That there is a small chance, according to our TV meteorologist, of snow for Christmas day.


  • For the buckeye candy that my boss shares with us each year. They are small balls of peanut butter flavored candy covered in chocolate. Yummm!


  • That not everyone ignores the scruffy man standing by the side of the road holding a sign that says simply "Hungry". I asked him what he would like from McDonalds for breakfast tomorrow. We will be having bacon/egg/cheese biscuits.


  • That my Christmas shopping is complete!


  • That in just 5 days my brother and niece will be joining us for Christmas


  • For the new book I got – Chicken Soup for the Soul, Children with Special Needs. I can’t wait to start reading it.


  • For all the Christmas treats Amy made for school but also shared with me.


  • For my favorite Christmas song – “Mary, Did You Know” – written by Rufus Greene and Mark Lowry


  • For my pyracantha bush, beautifully loaded with lots of red berries

1 comment:

Casdok said...

I love Chicken soup books!