Thursday, May 30, 2013

A Found Treasure?

We're planning a vacation soon, and one of the things my kids are really looking forward to doing is playing miniature golf. Finding a wheelchair accessible mini-golf is often a challenge though. But my son, Chip, is very determined, and went off in search of all the mini-golfs near where we would be vacationing to see if any of them stated on their website that they were accessible.

He found one that was listed as accessible on the website, but just to make sure, he emailed the contact person. Here is what he received in reply:

Mr. Nickerson,

My name is Jim Watters, General Manager of Professor Hackers Lost Treasure Golf. I am pleased to inform you that we are in fact totally ADA accessible and you should not incur any issues with a wheelchair. In fact we even have specially made putters for use also. We look forward to your visit, please ask for me and I will personally see that all goes well for you and your family members while visiting our park.

Sincerely ,
Jim Watters


Something tells me I am really going to like this place!!! Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf

No comments: