Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Tagged!


I have been tagged!

Susan of Disabled Soap Box tagged me on a post I wrote a few days ago. Here are the rules.

  1. Let others know who tagged you.

  2. Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.

  3. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.

  4. Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.


Here are my random facts:

  1. I used to be a police officer. Yes, a long, long time ago I thought my calling was law enforcement. While I am grateful for the experiences I had during my five years as an officer, it definitely was not something I could do for the rest of my life. Seeing the negative side of life way more than I wanted to was not good for my spirit

  2. I like my spice cabinet organized in alphabetical order, no water spots on any faucet in my house, and the gas tank in my car never less than half full. My life’s motto is “OCD Works for Me”.

  3. I know Moms are not supposed to love one of their kids more than the others, but I do. I’m just not telling you which one.

  4. The beach is my favorite place in the entire world.

  5. I have a twin brother, and no, we are not identical.

  6. I have been in the same job in the computer industry for 22 years now. I can’t wait to retire and become a full time disability advocate.

  7. I was in love with Herman of Herman and the Hermits when I was a teenager. Hearing his songs today still makes my heart skip a beat.

  8. I have rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and am in remission from non-hodgkins lymphoma. Every day without pain is a celebration.


Now, as for tagging 8 other people, I am choosing to follow the path that Dave at Chewing The Fat took. His words explain it best:

Now the hard part. I'm supposed to tag 8 other people and I'm not going to do that. It's a little 'chain letter'ish to me and I don't want to impose this on anyone else. Please don't misunderstand me, I enjoyed being tagged and enjoyed writing this list, but others may not. So, here's what I'm going to do. I unoffically tag all other bloggers who read this list. I'd like you to play if you want and just put your blog address in the responses. Then we can all come visit you and read your list.

It's fiddling with the rules.

But ain't that what rules are for?

1 comment:

Dave Hingsburger said...

The way you describe it I want OCD too ... spices in alpha order rather than the jumble that we have in our cupboard ... this tagged this is kind of fun. If you don't mind I'd like to borrow the thankful idea for a post on my blog in the future. I'll credit the idea to you!