Today I am thankful..
- that Ashley's last two weeks of ESY services are over. The service provider was incompetent and Ashley hated going each day.
- that Friday is just a day away - I NEED a weekend
- for my friend, Jackie, who will come and cut the grass when I have weeks like this one
- for an evening with no chores and a really good book
- that I will get to visit with Jessica this Saturday when I take over all her new school clothes. She is going to be so excited!
- that I only have to work two days next week and then will be taking a loooong Labor Day weekend
- for my herb plants which have just grown like crazy this year. Does anyone need any basil, oregano, rosemary or thyme?
- that Kristian got kicked off of More To Love this week. Her whining and "I love you so much" (after just meeting you three weeks ago) was more than I could take.