Friday, November 13, 2009

Recovering

Ashley went back to school today for the first time in a week. She still has a bit of a cough, but other than that is back to her outrageous teenaged self.

I am slowly recovering also. I'm still on nebulizers every 4 hours - enough prednisone to bulk up any wrestler (Yes, I know it's not the same type of steroid :) - Tamiflu - antibiotics - and cough medicine. But, for the first time in a week, I am also starting to feel a little more human. I am even hungry tonight!

I promise to be back to my regular blogging schedule beginning Monday!

Today I am thankful for better living through chemistry!

1 comment:

litzi said...

GREAT NEWS that Ashley has returned to school and that you're on the mend as well. Let's hope that Attila the Mom's son follows suit...