Friday, November 20, 2009

Wow!!

There are three things that would make Ashley the happiest person in the world. First – a orange shirt with butterflies on it. Second, a Cheeto dispenser in her room, and third, anything that both vibrates and has lights.

I’m working on the first two, and Sungwoo Park is working on the third. All I want to know now is how to get one of their new SOUNZZZ MP3 players.



This new invention is fascinating on just about every level--it's an mp3 player for the deaf that translates musical notes into nuanced vibrations, and it could revolutionize how the deaf experience music--and even give those with hearing an entirely new way to consider music.

I want one – NOW!!!

Today I am grateful for people who stretch their imaginations and make a real difference in the world.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

that is SO COOL!

mommy~dearest said...

That IS so cool! My son would love that too.