Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thankful Thursday


Today, I am thankful...

  • for camellias from the bush next to my front porch floating in a beautiful bowl of water

  • for the birds I heard singing this morning outside my bedroom window at 5:00am. I'm really glad that some of God's creatures sing that early in the day.

  • for special friends who think of Ashley when cleaning out their closets

  • for the lovely little purple Phlox flowers spreading themselves across my garden

  • that my antibiotics are working and freeing me from the awful sinus infection I had last week

  • for baked chicken in the middle of the week

  • that James survived yet another week on Big Brother

  • for nights like last night when I was able to sleep 6 whole hours. Thank you, Ashley!

  • for friendly, caring school bus drivers like Ashley's morning driver

  • for the newspaper that got delivered to my house by mistake this morning. While I normally check the news online, there is just something so satisfying about turning the pages of a newspaper and getting ink smudges on my fingers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! I am so thankful for the sun! I did not think I could take many more gloomy wet days!