Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thankful Thursday


Today I am thankful...

  • that my oldest son and I got our vegetable and herb garden planted this week. I just can't wait for some fresh veggies!

  • that my son, Corey, brought home all A's and B's on his report card. This is THE FIRST TIME EVER he has made honor roll!

  • that the chipmunks have started playing in the yard again now that the weather is warmer

  • for Edy's Peanut Butter Cup ice cream. It's not my favorite (Ben and Jerry's Chubby Hubby), but it is a very close second

  • for a day off in the middle of the work week. Yesterday was a teacher work day, and school was not in session. I also took the day off. What a treat!

  • for Lipton Iced Tea To Go - those little packets of tea mix that you can dump into a bottle of water. I especially like the peach flavor

  • when I can delete 85% of the email in my in-box (because it is junk mail and not work)

  • for my leaf blower. It is the fastest and easiest way to clean up after mowing and weed eating.

  • that there are people in the world that are passionate and committed to doing the right thing, and that they are not afraid to stand up and say so

  • for the little country gas station I found last weekend that had gas priced 10 cents lower than any other station

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice. I love these lists.