Things that annoy the h*ll out of me:
- An hour and a half wait past an appointment time at the doctor's office - just to be taken back to an examination room to wait another 30 minutes.
- Nurses who say "How are WE doing today?". WE are really ticked off at having to wait so long...
- Being asked to state AGAIN the list of medications Ashley is taking when I have already written down the medicine name, the strength, and the dosing instructions and presented that written information to the same person who is asking the question.
- The doctor, extremely attractive though he may be, apologizing for being "a little late".
- And finally, a nurse chastising me for not bringing an MRI written report to the appointment - a report that had not even been produced by the time we left the hospital. Silly me, I thought the hospital would forward that written report to the doctor's office, JUST LIKE THEY HAVE DONE EVERY 3 MONTHS FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS!