Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thankful Thursday


Today I am thankful...

  • that my bathroom renovation is almost complete. I know, I know - I've been saying that for a while, but this time I really believe it. Grab bars, a towel rack, a little more paint and caulk, and then we'll have the ribbon cutting ceremony!

  • that my 17 year old son actually said, "Do you think I need to get a haircut before school starts?"

  • that Ashley's speech therapist is back from maternity leave. We missed you, Ms. Alex!

  • for bubble bath

  • for double coupons at the Kroger

  • that Corey had a good time with his grandparents last week, and that they approve of the way I am raising him.

  • that Ms. Pennington, a teacher at Ashley's summer school, brought her wonderful dog, Henry, to visit Ashley.

  • for all the great pictures my brother took of my son, Chip, for his senior portfolio

  • that the conciousness of many, many people has been raised by all the blogs condemning the movie, Tropic Thunder.

  • for the reed scent diffuser next to my bed - ahhh, the relaxing smell of the ocean.

1 comment:

Allie said...

I haven't been here in a while, but I am constantly thinking of you and your family.

I gave you an award .....