Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Thankful Thursday


Today I am thankful...

  • that my oldest son is such a compassionate and generous person. He is a very good man...

  • that Ashley enjoys being pampered as much as I enjoy pampering her! She especially likes having her hair blown dry and styled.

  • that the daughter of my friend, Jerry, survived an horrific automobile accident. She's got a long road to recovery ahead of her, but she is going to recover.

  • for the very yummy Weight Watcher's pineapple angel food cake Amy shared with me

  • that I was able to get so much work done last Friday and Monday. It was a holiday for everyone else, but the lack of interruptions gave me the time to accomplish a lot. I'm almost ready for the auditors...

  • that my elderly neighbor likes the soup I make for him

  • that my van is still chugging along - it's a day to day challenge

  • for the sweat pants and sweatshirt I don every night when I get home from work. So snuggly and warm...

  • for the great lap desk Chip bought me. It's perfect for sitting on the couch and writing on my netbook

  • and finally, for our new President and the feeling of hope and renewal that is growing in America

1 comment:

Maddy said...

I should do likewise, as in count my blessings, but I'm far too pooped tonight. I'll go and sit down now and have a little think.
Best wishes