- that the cortisone shot my orthopedist gave me in my elbow 4 weeks ago is still working
- that my oldest son and I finally finished his FAFSA application for his college choices
- that even though there were four accidents on the freeway on my way to work this morning, I still wasn't late
- that I have learned to accept the fact that no matter how concientious I am, an auditor will always be able to find something that doesn't pass muster
- for the snow shower we had yesterday morning. We have yet to have any significant snow this year, and I really miss it.
- that I am not alone in my anger over the way my school district conducts its special education business
- that Ashley's audiology appointment went well this past Monday. The tiny bit of hearing she had in just one ear has deteriorated, but she doesn't seem to care. She signed to the audiologist that 'deaf ok'.
- that Tatiana del Tora got eliminated on American Idol last night - what a basket case that young lady was!
- that even though I missed our snow this year, Spring is just around the corner - I need some sun and warmth
- that tomorrow is Friday and on Saturday we will be visiting elephants at the circus!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Today I am thankful...