Today I am thankful...
- for my first harvested cucumber of the season! Sliced, with a touch of ranch dressing and sprinkled with cilantro from my herb garden - yummmm, so good!
- that So You Think You Can Dance is back on TV. I'm not exactly sure why, but I love all the dancing shows on TV these days.
- for the exciting weekend the boys and I have planned - a trip to Baltimore for a Braves-Orioles baseball game
- that Ashley seems to be getting over her ear infections. She is back to sleeping 3-4 hours at a stretch, and I like that very, very much.
- that school is almost over for this year. I know by the end of the summer I will be wanting it to start again, but for now, I am going to enjoy the slower pace.
- that I reconnected this week on Facebook with my friend, Sharon. We MUST plan a lake visit soon!
- that everything I have been trying to tell my school district about Ashley's abilities has been validated by an evaluation recently completed by a local consulting group that specializes in children who are deaf or hearing-impaired.
- for my special, brilliant, handsome, compassionate son who is graduating today. Check out my blog post about my son, Chip, at 5 Minutes For Special Needs.