Today I am thankful...
- for the beautiful pictures Amy and her friend took of Ashley and presented to me on my birthday. I LOVE THEM!
- for the wonderful time the boys and I had in Baltimore this past weekend. We walked the Inner Harbor, Little Italy, and the most exciting thing, saw a Major League baseball game.
- for my vegetable garden bounty - cucumbers, tomatoes and squash by the basketfulls
- that Chip and I survived his college orientation held two days this week. Now if I can just get over the shock of the cost of his books...
- for the special birthday card I received from my friend, Lynnette, and that her sweet daughter, Brooke, is feeling better this week
- and that June is almost over. This month has been way, way too busy and I am looking forward to July. My July calendar only has one square filled. I know that will change but hopefully not too much.