Monday, June 28, 2010

Long Weekend of Fun

The boys and I took a mini-vacation this past weekend. We left early Friday morning, and returned Sunday afternoon. In between those times were baseball, swimming, driving, eating, and lots and lots of fun.

I plan on making most of my posts this week about the trip. Since this was the first time traveling with Ronnie, we had quite a few interesting experiences. I will share what worked and what didn't work. But most importantly, I have some great photos to share.

Here is the first of those. Friday night, we stayed in a hotel overlooking Camden Yards, home of the Baltimore Orioles baseball team. My son, Chip, was so very generous in getting both baseball tickets and great lodging for our trip. The hotel rooms in Baltimore couldn't have had a better view.

After the Orioles/Washington Nationals game Friday night, there was a fireworks show. Ronnie was able to 'hear' the fireworks by pressing the palms of his hands to the hotel room window!

No comments: