Thursday, September 13, 2007

And On It Goes...

August 14, 2007:

Me: I would like to schedule a meeting during the first two weeks of school to discuss instructional assistant support by a qualified signer for my daughter. Here are the dates and times I am available.
Them: That’s a great idea.

September 4, 2007:

Me: As I mentioned in August, I would like to schedule a meeting to discuss instructional assistant support by a qualified signer for my daughter. Here are the dates and times I am available.
Them: We will ask your daughter’s new teacher to schedule this.

September 13, 2007

Me: As I mentioned in August and again on September 4th, , I would like to schedule a meeting to discuss instructional assistant support by a qualified signer for my daughter. Please consider this my formal request for an IEP meeting, and here are the dates and times I am available.
Them: I’ve asked the teacher to schedule this. I apologize for the delay, we’ve been trying to coordinate schedules.

To be continued…..