Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thankful Thursday


Today, on this very cold but very sunny day, I am thankful...

  • For oranges, grapefruits and other citrus fruits in wintertime. For some unknown reason, they taste like summer to me

  • That three of my kids brought home all A's and B's on their report cards, and the other one only had 2 C's and the rest A's and B's. This is REALLY huge!

  • That Big Brother and American Idol are back on television

  • That the really strong winds we had last weekends knocked a lot of the dead branches out of the big tree in my front yard. Paying a company to do that would have cost hundreds

  • When we have breakfast food for dinner

  • For chubby, jolly babies

  • For scented shower gel that leaves my bathroom and bedroom smelling wonderful all day

  • That Miss Amy doesn't mind giving my children haircuts

  • That for the first time in Ashley's school career, she has an academically-slanted IEP

  • That I received my income tax refund this week. Now the kids can have new shoes!


Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!