Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thankful Thursday


Today I am thankful...

  • For tradespeople (plumbers and such) that I trust enough to leave a key to my house waiting for them. I don't have to take off work just to meet them.

  • For my new animal print patent leather flats

  • For soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner on a cold winter night

  • For my sewing machine

  • For people who use their car turn signals when they plan to make a turn

  • That Spring is just around the corner

  • For the woodpeckers I hear early each morning

  • For ice melt - those little white granules that can be thrown down on a slippery walkway

  • That I finally figured out how to put a little picture associated with my profile on Blogger

  • For my new digital tire gauge - I'm really challenged when it comes to car maintenance but this device makes checking my tires simple enough for even me

No comments: