Better late than never I always say...Today I am thankful...
- for friends like Sara who came to stay with Ash so I didn't have to take her with me to Jessica's Social Security office appointment
- that I got three closets cleaned out today!
- for a house with plenty of closet space!
- that dinner is cooked and waiting in the crock pot - barbecued country style pork ribs
- for the lovely cool mornings we have had this week. I've been able to open the windows and hear the birds singing
- that Ashley has been letting me sleep about an hour longer the past three mornings. I feel like a new woman!
- that Chip is starting to settle into college life
- for the very long weekend I am taking - I am off from work from Wednesday of this week through Monday of next week
Hope you are all having Thankful Thursdays too!