Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thankful Thursday


Today I am thankful...

  • for summer foods - pasta salad, marinated cucumbers, grilled bread

  • that Ashley only got up one time last night. I feel great when I get three hours of straight sleep!

  • that Dianne and her cutie son, Collin, are home from the hospital following his trach surgery

  • that Dancing With The Stars ended last night and American Idol ends tonight. I need to get back to doing something other than watching television!

  • for the upcoming three day weekend - three whole days with my family!

  • that Corey's IEP went very well yesterday. Of course, he's the easiest of my three receiving sped services for the schools to accommodate and teach appropriately

  • that my vegetable garden is growing well. The plants that were just a few inches tall when I planted, are now about 6-8 inches tall.

  • for meals with my children every night. I know so many families who seldom see their teenaged children.

  • that Jessica lost 3 pounds last month. Excess weight causes significant problems to her left leg and ankle but exercise and eating healthy are hard concepts for her to embrace.

  • for Fig Newtons - I LOVE them!

No comments: