Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Special Exposure Wednesday

They are the shoes our Grandmas wore - the oddly shaped orthopedic shoes that we never saw in any regular shoe store.



These are the Sketcher Shape-ups - the oddly shaped shoes that are supposed to tone our legs and back ends if we wear them when we go for walks.



I bought my Shape-ups yesterday - or were those the orthopedic shoes? Hard to tell the difference, but I'm feeling a strong urge to go color the gray in my hair!

Be sure to check out all the other Special Exposure Wednesday shots at 5 Minutes For Special Needs!

2 comments:

Rena said...

this post made me laugh. I'm looking at my Keens, thinking how cool they look, realizing they're just fancy orthopedic shoes.

I'm gonna go dye the gray in my hair now too.

Lisa said...

Tee-Hee!

Okay are you noticing a difference?