Thursday, September 1, 2011

Need a Break


It's been a rough week and it doesn't look to be getting any better for the next few days. Hurricane Irene hit last Saturday and we have been without power since. Our power company now projects our power will be restored late Saturday night.

Four more days.....

I'm exhausted from not sleeping. I'm sick and I think Ashley is also. I'll find out when we go to the doctor this afternoon.

I'm tired of being hot, tired of not being able to do laundry, tired of our routines being tossed about and shaken up. It's not sitting well on any of us.

So, I need a break. I need to not do all my whining here. I need to just go away until it is all better. That will be when my power is back on....

See you again when the temperature inside my house is cooler than the temperature outside....

No comments: