Thursday, November 15, 2007

Motivational Words

I think I've finally discovered one of the motivating techniques used by my school district. I believe the following posters are displayed prominently in a secret location in each school building as well as at Central Office, and that school district employees are required to review them prior to each IEP meeting:





But just for the record, I've got a motivating poster of my own. I hope my school district realizes the entire iceberg is waiting should they choose to not provide what is appropriate for my children:


4 comments:

mommy~dearest said...

Oh- I am so there with you...
I'm just waiting to find out what the outcome is going to be for our little "problem" on Monday.

I'm revving up the Wrath of Mom- y'know, just to keep it warm.

Ashley's Mom said...

please keep me posted on how it goes. I read your blog and it felt just like the stories I have shared. I've also got 2 outstanding 'issues' that need to be resolved soon or we are heading to due process.

Lucy said...

Wrath of Mom needs to get in here.

Casdok said...

Love them!