Mommy Dearest at The Quirk Factor has tagged me for a meme. Here are the rules:
- Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So here goes…seven random facts about myself:
- My favorite sandwich when I was young was peanut butter and pickles on white bread. Of course, the pickles had to be the ones made by my German Aunt Willie. None others would work.
- I’m addicted to HGTV and all their home decorating shows. If only I could win the lottery – I would have the most gorgeous house in the city.
- Although my favorite color is blue, periwinkle blue, I look best in pink
- I love to fish and have no problem cutting bait, taking a fish off a hook, and later cleaning fish (taking the head off, scales off, and cleaning out the guts). But I will squeal like a little girl if I find a cricket in my house.
- I hate to wrap Christmas presents. When my kids were little, I told them Santa had so many places to stop on Christmas Eve that he couldn’t wrap all the presents. Now I just tell them that I’m saving trees.
- I’m up to level 4 (out of 10) on my elliptical trainer.
- I can’t carry a tune at all. God left the singing gene out when he made me. I don’t even sing in church. I only lip sync, and I’ve only been caught at that once.
Now, I’m going to break the rules (so what’s new) and not name specifically 7 other people to complete this meme. But, I invite any of my readers to enjoy the challenge. Please let me know if you participate – I would love to read your seven facts!