Saturday, November 24, 2007

Tag, I'm It


Mommy Dearest at The Quirk Factor has tagged me for a meme. Here are the rules:

  • Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.

  • Share 7 facts about yourself.

  • Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.

  • Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


So here goes…seven random facts about myself:

  1. My favorite sandwich when I was young was peanut butter and pickles on white bread. Of course, the pickles had to be the ones made by my German Aunt Willie. None others would work.

  2. I’m addicted to HGTV and all their home decorating shows. If only I could win the lottery – I would have the most gorgeous house in the city.

  3. Although my favorite color is blue, periwinkle blue, I look best in pink

  4. I love to fish and have no problem cutting bait, taking a fish off a hook, and later cleaning fish (taking the head off, scales off, and cleaning out the guts). But I will squeal like a little girl if I find a cricket in my house.

  5. I hate to wrap Christmas presents. When my kids were little, I told them Santa had so many places to stop on Christmas Eve that he couldn’t wrap all the presents. Now I just tell them that I’m saving trees.

  6. I’m up to level 4 (out of 10) on my elliptical trainer.

  7. I can’t carry a tune at all. God left the singing gene out when he made me. I don’t even sing in church. I only lip sync, and I’ve only been caught at that once.


Now, I’m going to break the rules (so what’s new) and not name specifically 7 other people to complete this meme. But, I invite any of my readers to enjoy the challenge. Please let me know if you participate – I would love to read your seven facts!

No comments: