Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Crazy Tuesday


This week is spirit week at Ashley's school. Each day has a different theme - Monday was pajama day, Tuesday was crazy day, and Wednesday was dress up day. Thursday and Friday are yet to come...

I must admit I was reluctant to take Ashley to the end of our driveway yesterday morning to wait for the bus. She had on plaid shorts, a striped shirt, two different Converse shoes, and her hair was spiked with gell. I'm the type of person that has to iron everything before wearing it, and 'matching' is my mantra. So, besides worrying what my neighbors would think of me sending my child to school looking they way she did, just looking at Ashley's "crazy" outfit caused me almost physical pain. I know, that's a really strange way to be, but I have never once claimed to not be strange. Check out my post on dressing my animals for Halloween should you need further proof!

Thankfully, Amy (pictured above with Ashley) was available to meet Ashley's afternoon bus, and to help Ashley change clothes before I arrived home! Oh, and just in case you were wondering, Amy dressed up for crazy day also :)

No comments: