Today's Thankful Thursday list comes from guest blogger, Lynnette. Lynnette is Brooke's mom. For frequent readers, you may remember my posts about Brooke here, here, here and here. I'm happy to report that Brooke is home from the hospital, and she and her mom are happily settling back into the routines of their lives.
Lynnette wrote me this morning and told me that my Thankful Thursday posts really helped her through the last few very difficult months. And today, she wants to share her own list...
- Good friends like you who help keep me focused on the positive through difficult times
- Waking up during the night and checking on my child, only to find her sleeping peacefully!
- Fall weather!
- Rain - finally!
- Great kids like Brooke and Ashley who inspire me to be a better person each day
- A weekly dose of Grey's Anatomy
- My favorite dancer on Dancing with the Stars - (Maks)
- That the weekend is just a day away and I can have my child and my house all to myself!
And Lynnette's closing words about Brooke and all they have been through...
"The glass is definitely half full (rather than half empty) and I am just so happy to have Brooke home! Caring for her is a joy - teaching her is an even greater joy - and loving her is my greatest joy of all."
Welcome home, Lynnette and Brooke! I love you both and can't wait to see you again soon!