Friday, October 31, 2008

Rocky Blogs Halloween

This is a great family I've found. Food and water are always available. I have lots of the rawhide chew bones that I love, and that Kong thing - Wow! Never knew such a thing existed, but when my two-legged mom fills it with peanut butter, I could sit and lick/chew on it for hours. But I have noticed one strange thing about this family - all the furry, four-legged members are trying on their costumes for Halloween. I was worried that I wouldn't have a costume, but my two-legged mom has come to the rescue. She had three for me to try on.

The first costume was me as a surfer dude. Not bad, but might be a little cold for nightime trick or treating.



The next was mom's Princess Pink costume. Yea right...



But finally I found the perfect one - my Superdog costume!! What do you think?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Super Dog!

Anonymous said...

Oh my...Roxy has had a long night!;)

Allie said...

Oooh .... while he certainly looks dashing in his super dog get up, I feel for the poor little guy.

It is the eyes that get me every time. Just look at them .... :)

Happy Halloween!!

Holly said...

Such a cute super dog!