Monday, August 23, 2010

Really, Jennifer


Dear Ms. Aniston,

I really liked the character you played on Friends. And, although I haven't seen many of your movies, you know, the ones where you play pretty much the same Rachel character, I did feel bad for you when things didn't work out with Brad and John and Vince.

Your newest movie looks interesting, especially the concept of women having babies even without being married or in a relationship. In fact, I wouldn't be at all surprised to hear that you have decided to find a sperm donor and become a parent yourself.

However, if you do become a parent, I really, really hope for the sake of your child, that he/she is born without disabilities because I really don't think after your comment on the Regis and Kelly Show that you would be a good parent to such a child.

Just saying,

Ashley's Mom

2 comments:

Ivey's Mom said...

My thoughts exactly!

Azaera said...

Ugh. People need to watch what they say..